Meetingflow Billing Information
Your subscription fees are directly connected to the number of paid seats (users) in your Workspace, where Admin and Creator type seats are paid seats.
Your credit card on file is automatically charged at the end of each 30-day subscription period for:
- the renewal payment for your current monthly plan and/or
- the prorated amount for any extra added seats
The billing date is the anniversary of the date that you first convert to a paid plan (e.g. if you exceed 50 meeting flows on Sept 10th, you will be charged on the 10th each month)
- Seats can be added or removed at any time under the monthly plan.
- Additions and downgrades will be effective immediately with fees prorated for the time used in a given subscription period.
How billing works on a yearly subscription
Yearly subscriptions are billed in advance and due net-30 days from receipt of invoice.
- Payment can be made via credit card or ACH
Annual subscription fees are calculated based on the number of users committed to at the time of sign-up or transition to an annual plan from a monthly plan.
- Annual user commitments are in place for the full subscription period. Therefore, there can be unused seats but no refunds.
- Additional users above the initial commitment can be added on an ongoing basis and will be prorated to the annual subscription term.
- the prorated amount for any extra added seats will be automatically charged to your card on file at the time of upgrade or invoiced (due upon receipt)
If you need to downgrade the extra seats you purchased, please contact email@example.com.
How seats (users) can affect your billing
Adding new seats
If you add new members (seats) to your Workspace, you will be charged for the prorated amount of your license term for any extra added seats.
Example: adding users on a Monthly license:
If you purchase additional seats on October 1st and your next renewal date is October 10, the price for the extra seat on your plan is equal to the monthly rate per seat/30 days * 10 remaining days and will be charged on October 10, 2023.
Example: adding users on a Yearly license:
If you purchase additional seats on August 1st and your next annual renewal is Oct 10. You will we charged the annual rate per seat/365 * 71 days on August 1st.
Example: removing users on a Monthly license:
If you remove a seat, you will only be charged for the days you used the additional seat in that month.
- For example, the renewal date of your monthly subscription is Oct 10. You remove a seat on Oct 1. The prorated charge for the seat would be equal to:
- $x per seat / 30 days x 10 days
Example: removing users on a Yearly license:
If you remove a seat above your original commitment, you will receive a prorated credit to your account equal to the unused days remaining in your subscription period.
- For example, the renewal date of your annual subscription is Oct 10. You remove a seat on Aug 1. The prorated credit for the seat would be equal to:
- $x per seat / 365 days x 71 days.
- Credits are applied to any paid seat additions on a rolling basis. A credit equal to the unused time and unused credits at the point of renewal will be applied to the next renewal invoice or forfeited if the annual subscription is not renewed.
Subscription termination is effective at the end of your current subscription period.
The notice period for non-renewal is 10 days for a monthly plan and 30 days for an annual plan. If you do not notify us of intent to cancel, your subscription will be automatically renewed based on your current plan.