At Meetingflow (Panda AI inc. DBA Meetingflowtm), we have decades of experience delivering secure enterprise SaaS to numerous industries. Our priority is to offer industry-leading security to keep your data safe. We are proud of our approach and will continue to prioritize security at each step.
Meetingflow only stores data created or saved by the user in conjunction with specific meetings. Calendar, CRM, and other integration data are ephemeral and not stored by Meetingflow unless associated with a specific meeting.
Meetingflow utilizes a Google-approved 3rd party security firm for review and penetration testing and addresses any issues discovered based on their level of severity and priority.
Examples of some of our security controls include:
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest using the latest and appropriate encryption approaches.
- Users have clear opt-in controls that put users in complete control of their data.
- All application customer data is stored and processed in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Services, which is built with the highest standards for privacy and data security.
- We only use Azure services compliant with frameworks such as HIPPA, ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, and many others.
- 100% cloud-based architecture with fault-tolerant infrastructure designed for high-scale usage.
- We regularly conduct security reviews for all designs and implementations.
Meetingflow is a verified partner for the purposes of Microsoft 365 calendar integration. The Microsoft 365 Outlook add-in is also verified through the partner marketplace.
Meetingflow is verified by Google’s OAuth API verification process for integration with contacts and calendars. Meetingflow’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.